Negative Ions with Immense Benefits
Anion Pantiliners are a product designed for your daily hygiene. A lot of women/girls wear them on the days in between their periods to absorb any natural discharge to help keep them feeling fresh.
- It helps counteract bacteria and promote healthy menstruation
- The Anion strip when in contact with moisture or friction, releases ionised oxygen. This will effectively inhibit the survival of bacteria and viruses that may lead to vaginitis . Vast amounts of anions and oxygen will penetrate into the body through the vagina and the vagina and uterus filled with plenty of oxygen.
Why would I need a Panty Liner?
- Vaginal Discharge Vaginal discharge serves a very important roll in the function in the female reproductive system. Don’t get all “eewww” its actually healthy! Fluid made by the glands inside the vagina and cervix carries away dead cells and bacteria. This keeps the vagina “clean” and helps prevent infections.Most of the time vaginal discharge is normal. The consistency, smell and color may vary and accordingly accompanied by vaginal itching and burning may result in infections. There is more discharge experienced when your ovulating, breastfeeding or sextually aroused. The smell may be different during pregnancies but nothing to be alarmed. The use of anion panty liners help absord any natural discharge to help you feeling clean and fresh with out the constant feeling of “wetness”
- Perspiration and OdourDuring the course of a month, the female sex hormones fluctuate to coordinate events like ovulation and menstruation. The changes during the course of the menstrual cycle are not isolated to the female reproductive organs and may have a generalized effect across the body – affecting perspiration, heat tolerance and usual body odor. It also has localized effects – leading to vaginal discharge and triggering menstruation.All these factors can affect normal body odor. It may cause or exacerbate excessive perspiration (hyperhidrosis) or offensive smelling perspiration (bromhidrosis), especially if good hygiene is not practiced. It may also affect temperature sensitivity and increase perspiration due to a change in heat tolerance and dilation of the skin blood vessels. While each person has their own specific scent, hormonal changes may also affect the body chemistry and alter this characteristic body odor.
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) refers to physical and emotional symptoms that occur in the one to two weeks before a woman’s period. Symptoms often vary between women and resolve around the start of bleeding. Common symptoms include acne, tender breasts, bloating, feeling tired, irritability, and mood changes.